Your registration fee for F+L Week includes the following benefits:
- Access to F+L Week Virtual and F+L Week Live
- F+L Connect Networking Day on November 16, 2021, including 2 coffee breaks and evening welcome drinks
- Two full days of groundbreaking technical sessions on November 17-18, 2021, including 2 coffee breaks and networking lunch daily
- One complimentary ticket to the F&L Asia Awards Dinner on November 17, 2021
- Conference Proceedings and Delegate Bag
- F+L Gold Membership for one year
- One-year subscription to F+L Magazine (print)
- Complimentary copy of Asian Lube Map (print)
Yes, the registration fee for the training workshop is separate from the conference registration.
Yes, just go to our Register page. A hotel reservation form will be sent to you once you complete your registration payment.
We suggest smart casual business attire during the day.
Yes, just go to our register page. The group discount will appear in the menu.
You may cancel your registration at any time prior to March 1, 2021. An administrative fee of US$100 will be deducted from your refund.
Mode of refund will depend on your original mode of payment.
If you registered as a group and one person cancels, your group rate will revert to the individual rate.
All cancellations must be requested in writing.
No shows will not be entitled to refunds.
Yes, please send us a written request by email and indicate the name of the substitute delegate at least one week before the conference. We don’t allow on-site substitutions.
No, your conference badge is exclusive for your use only. But we do offer group registrations if your company wants to send more people to F+L Week. Thank you for respecting our policy.
The following nationals of the following countries/territory are entitled to a 30-day visa Exemption:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Demark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States of America
For more information, go to https://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matters-/-consular/who-requires-visa
Yes, but we charge an additional 5% for on site registrations.